Oak Properties is a professional real estate agency based in Wicklow Town covering County Wicklow, specialising in sales, lettings and property management.
With having previously worked as a senior negotiator in south county Dublin and Wicklow, I believe that clear and open communication is paramount in the process of buying or selling your home.
Our core value is to build a relationship based on trust and transparency with clients. I am passionate and devoted to ensuring that my clients receive the best experience with their number one asset !!
We are not afraid to get stuck in, be it changing curtains, light fittings and bed linen to cutting the grass. We are there every step of the way, to help and offer advice on the best way to present your property to the market.
We use a professional photographer to further enhance and capture your property in the best possible light.
- Free Valuation – We will provide you with an accurate and realistic valuation of your property based on market research.
- Free Advertising & Professional photography – We will advertise your property on Myhome.ie, Daft.ie & OakProperties.ie to ensure maximum exposure along with our professional signage and brochure, when we sell your property.
- No upfront fees – our fees are very competitive and are only chargeable once we have SOLD your property.
- Viewings – we will be available to hold viewings on evenings and weekends to facilitate you and prospective purchasers.
Leasing with Oak Properties
You may choose from Our “Let Only” or “Letting & Management” service
Firstly, we will arrange to meet with you to get a full briefing of your property and provide you with a valuation of the level of rent that could be achieved.
Once instructed, your property will be advertised on Daft.ie and Oakproperties.ie, with a “To Let” board placed outside your property.
We provide the following:
- Arrange and manage viewings.
- Do a full photo and descriptive inventory of the property
- Qualify all prospective tenants and check references from previous landlords and employers along with bank statements.
- Transfer utilities – Meter Reading and transfer of bills to new tenants.
- Prepare registration for the private residential Tenancies act 2004 (only on Request)
- Organise a BER Survey (only on request)
- Draw up a lease agreement – your legally binding document between the landlord and tenant.
- Collect the first month rent and one month’s rent as a security deposit. We will deduct our fee from this and furnish you with a balancing statement. The security deposit will be held by the landlord until the lease term ends.
Letting & Management service
- We will act as a representative for all tenant queries.
- Do regular inspections on your property with regular reports
- Arrange maintenance of essential repairs as required.
What our Clients are saying …
We are currently using Oak Properties for letting & management of two properties and I have to say they have been nothing but excellent.
Very efficient, dynamic, highly competent, 100% personal attention, very professional.
I would highly recommend them to anyone letting or selling a property.
Elaine Brett (Landlord)
“I engaged Oak Properties when letting our property. The level of service was excellent from start to finish. Vivienne provided guidance and support throughout the process and coordinated each stage.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Oak Properties”.
John O’Kane (Landlord)